Fire brigade on duty – grill stand explodes: woman (50) injured


In preparations for day-to-day operations, there was an explosion in a mobile barbecue stall in Feldkirchen on Monday morning. The stable was destroyed and a 50-year-old was injured.

Shortly after 9 a.m., the 50-year-old Bosnian woman turned on the gas in the grill station and wanted to light the flame. Suddenly there was a loud explosion and the closed sales flap flew through the air along with some objects.

The 50-year-old had to be taken to hospital
The Bosnian was slightly injured in the explosion and had to be transported by ambulance to the hospital in Klagenfurt. In addition to the rescue and police, the Feldkirchen volunteer fire brigade was also present with about 20 firefighters.

Source: Krone


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Share post:



More like this