A serious accident occurred during the preparation of bottles in Altmünster in Upper Austria on Thursday. The hot water from the kettle burned the legs of a one-year-old girl. The baby had to be flown to hospital by a rescue helicopter.
A 27-year-old from Altmünster wanted to prepare a bottle for her one-year-old daughter around 2:15 p.m. on Thursday. She used a kettle for this. When the water was up to temperature, the mother took the kettle with her daughter on her arm. Suddenly the girl pulled the kettle and the hot water burned the child’s thighs and calves.
She was injured to an undetermined degree and was flown to the Kepler University Hospital in Linz with the emergency medical helicopter “Martin 3” after first aid.
I am Wallace Jones, an experienced journalist. I specialize in writing for the world section of Today Times Live. With over a decade of experience, I have developed an eye for detail when it comes to reporting on local and global stories. My passion lies in uncovering the truth through my investigative skills and creating thought-provoking content that resonates with readers worldwide.