Luck in case of bad luck – mother had to flee from fire with son (2).

Date:

In a brief, unnoticed moment, a two-year-old in Steyr, Upper Austria, turned on the stove. A pan of grease caught fire. The mother and her son managed to escape from the apartment in time.

Several patrols were ordered around 10:30 a.m. on Friday at a fire in an apartment on Robert-Koch-Straße. The 19-year-old resident and her almost two-year-old son managed to escape from the apartment on their own. After a short time FF Steyr was able to report a fire.

Both had to go to the hospital
The fire was probably started by grease left on the hob from the previous day. The son must have turned on the record while playing. After initial treatment, the two were taken to the Pyhrn-Eisenwurzen Clinic in Steyr for outpatient treatment.

Source: Krone

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Share post:

Subscribe

Popular

More like this
Related

Grand Piano etc. – The Elton John Collection grossed eight million dollars

Memorabilia of British pop star Elton John (76) fetched...

Luxury smartwatches – Trauner start-up Viita Watches bankrupt

The Upper Austrian smartwatch manufacturer Viita Watches, based in...