One of Northern Ireland’s coastal routes has been named in the UK’s 10 best summer travel spots.
The Moneybarn study named the Causeway Coast Road on the north coast of New York as one of the major stops for exploration in 2022.
The study aims to inspire people to go on a road trip and explore the truly amazing road trips the UK has to offer.
Moneybarn analyzed the UK’s top 40 recognized scenic cruises on Tripadvisor and explored reviews and factors for these cruises – look at their ratings on Tripadvisor, Google search results, hashtags on Instagram and total sunshine in sunny places. Month, accident data and number of attractions in nearby cities.
The Causeway Coastal Road ranks ninth on the list, with the Hussar Coast in southern England at the top of the list.
The Causeway Coast Trail in Northern Ireland had:
- 59746 hashtags on Instagram
- 46200 views of TikTok
- 11,590 annual Google searches
- 98.11% Reviews on Tripadvisor
Describing Causeway’s coastline, Discover Northern Ireland said: ‘The rugged and rugged beauty of Causeway Coastline truly reflects the excitement of a Northern Ireland adventure.
Perhaps it is the vastness and beauty of the landscape. Perhaps they are mythical stories, staged and inspired by the dramatic coastline.
“These are, of course, friendly and hospitable people that you will meet along the way.”
The Moneybarn methodology has taken Tripadvisor’s top 40 scenic routes and named them based on several factors.
These factors included:
- Tripadvisor ratings taken as a percentage of excellent and very good reviews
- Average hours of sunshine for the sunny months taken from Weatherandclimate.com
- Accidents on local roads taken from gov.uk and pnsi.police.uk
- Instagram hashtags registered directly from Instagram
- TikTok views are captured directly from TikTok
- Annual Google searches are reported as the total annual searches for these UK trips conducted over the past year by Google Keyword Planner
- Number of local attractions taken from Tripadvisor
I’m an experienced news author and editor based in New York City. I specialize in covering healthcare news stories for Today Times Live, helping to keep readers informed on the latest developments related to the industry. I have a deep understanding of medical topics, including emerging treatments and drugs, the changing laws that regulate healthcare providers, and other matters that affect public health.