“Messi? It doesn’t make sense to see that one day he has a 90% and another 10% chance to come”

Date:

“Messi? It doesn’t make sense to see that one day he has a 90% and another 10% chance to come”

Robert Lewandowski spoke with journalist Tomasz Ćwiąkała of TVP Sport a day after the Poland-Germany game and ironically mentioned the fluctuating information put Leo Messi at FC Barcelona. “It doesn’t make sense to follow information that tells you that today there is a 90% chance that he will come and the next day is a 10% chance,” he said.

“Information about Barcelona is difficult to follow. Many times they are invented by those who want to write good or bad about Barcelona. When I wanted to know information, I knew who to call and I knew what the situation was, asked I what the possibilities are,” he said.

When stocking his first season at Barça, Liga’s Pichichi considered it “a big challenge to fight for titles in a rebuilding club”. “I am happy to be part of this project. I appreciate every day, every minute and every game with Barça”, he added.

His feelings at the Camp Nou have been special. “I felt the history and why Barça is more than a club, I felt something magical”, he assured. Anyone who doubts whether they regret swapping Bayern for Barça a year ago just has to listen to their answers. “Each The day I wear this shirt I feel like I’m in a special place. The number of Barcelona fans is incredible and their support is visible all the time,” he said.

Regarding the comparison between the two big clubs, Lewandowski warned that they have “different minds”. “In terms of organization, all the ‘top’ clubs are similar. I don’t notice a big difference in this sense. Only in the mentality of the people. The Germans are different from the Spaniards. In Barcelona, ​​​​people are smiling. every day. The climate also helps to wake up with a smile on your face, even if the previous day was difficult”, he concluded.

Source: La Verdad

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Share post:

Subscribe

Popular

More like this
Related