Flybe has announced an excellent selection of destinations where you can fly non-stop from Belfast Airport, just minutes from downtown Belfast.
Flights to the UK’s 10 most popular destinations are exempt – Birmingham starts today (13) and Glasgow tomorrow, while other destinations include London Heathrow, Edinburgh and Manchester.
And if you want to go a little further, how about the exciting capital of the Netherlands, Amsterdam?
Whatever your plans for the next few months – a weekend in the city, a vacation to visit family or friends or a business trip – flybe can take you there.
With frequent flights in all their directions, Flybe promises flexibility, great value and a warm welcome on board. Now that you take care of your trip, you can focus on getting the most out of your trip.
Flybe has launched the following routes from Belfast City Airport (BHD):
- Birmingham (BHX) from 13th April
- Glasgow (GLA) from 14 April
- Leeds Bradford (LBA) from 28 April
- London Heathrow (LHR) from 28 April
- Amsterdam (AMS) from 28 May
- Edinburgh (EDI) from 23 June
- East Midlands (EMA) from 7 July
- Manchester (MAN) From 7 July
- Southampton (SOU) from 28 July
- Inverness (INV) from August 25
- Aberdeen (ABZ) from August 26
For more information on all routes and to book your flights, visit flybe.com
I’m an experienced news author and editor based in New York City. I specialize in covering healthcare news stories for Today Times Live, helping to keep readers informed on the latest developments related to the industry. I have a deep understanding of medical topics, including emerging treatments and drugs, the changing laws that regulate healthcare providers, and other matters that affect public health.