Cigarette as a trigger – drunk rescued from burning apartment

Date:

Cigarette butts caused a fire in Nenzing (Vorarlberg) on ​​Thursday. An observant neighbor had alerted the emergency services when smoke billowed from the stricken apartment. The resident, a 51-year-old man, was rescued from the smoke-filled apartment.

A 51-year-old had bad luck on Thursday evening. After cigarette butts thrown into the trash set fire to paper, the flames slowly spread to the sofa. The resident was not aware of his alcohol intoxication. In the end, he probably owes his life to his neighbor, who informed the emergency services.

Apparently unharmed
Upon arrival at the scene of the fire in the Mittelberg district, the Florianijünger found the sound ball apparently unharmed. To clarify the details, the man was taken to Feldkirch State Hospital.

Source: Krone

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Share post:

Subscribe

Popular

More like this
Related

Utilize the potential of pharmacies

Our healthcare system needs a change in mindset –...

Attacks again – cameraman in Vienna had bags of feces thrown at him

The mood towards journalists in the country is becoming...